From Lake Shore Drive:
Take the Fullerton Parkway ramp (west) for .4 miles to Lakeview Ave. traffic light.
Turn right/north for.9 miles and Shrine will be on your left at the corner of St. James and Lakeview Avenue.
Take Fullerton Avenue Exit 47 A.
Head East on Fullerton Ave 2.3 miles (past traffic light at Clark Street) to Lakeview Avenue.
Turn left/north on Lakeview Ave. for.9 miles, Shrine will be on your left at the corner of St. James and Lakeview Avenues.
The Shrine has a limited number of parking spaces located in the parking garage of the 2550 North Lakeview Condominium, next door the Shrine. These are filled on a first come, first served basis.
The 2550 parking garage is on W. Deming Place, one block north of the Shrine entrance.
The entrance to the garage (pictured below) is located across from 462-460 W. Deming Place. This entrance is on the north-west side of the property.
Directions Once in Garage
• Pull up to the pedestal.
• Press the button on the intercom and an attendant will answer.
• Let them know that you are visiting the Shrine.
• Park in “Church Parking” spot. If those spots are full, the attendant will instructed you where to park.
• Once you park, proceed to the St. James Street pedestrian entrance on the south-west side of the garage.
• Once outside, head east (left) down St. James Street, to the Shrine Entrance.
Special Event and Mass Parking Instructions
• If the overhead door is open you may enter the garage and follow the above instructions.
Free Charter Bus Parking
To accommodate buses and so our guests do not have to cross the street, there is charter bus parking available a few feet north of the Shrine entrance:
• Traveling eastbound from Diversey Parkway, make a hard right to Lakeview Avenue.
• Continue southbound on Lakeview, pass Deming Place.
• Look for the sign; parking is on the right side, a few feet from the Shrine entrance.