[googlemap width="0" height="400" address="2520 N. Lakeview Avenue Chicago, IL 60614" latitude="41.929102" longitude="-87.639334" zoom="18" marker="true" html="" popup="true" controls="true" panControl="true" zoomControl="true" doubleclickzoom="true" mapTypeControl="true" scaleControl="true" streetViewControl="true" overviewMapControl="true" scrollwheel="true" maptype="G_NORMAL_MAP" align="left" ]
From Lake Shore Drive:
Take the Fullerton Parkway ramp (west) for .4 miles to Lakeview Ave. traffic light.
Turn right/north for.9 miles and Shrine will be on your left at the corner of St. James and Lakeview Avenue.
Take Fullerton Avenue Exit 47 A
Head East on Fullerton Ave 2.3 miles (past traffic light at Clark Street) to Lakeview Ave.
Turn left/north on Lakeview Ave. for.9 miles, Shrine will be on your left at the corner of St. James and Lakeview Ave.
Directions to parking garage from Shrine:
Proceed north on Lakeview 1 block past the Shrine to Deming Ave. (stop sign) and turn left.
Parking garage will be on your left about 2/3s the way up the block.
Daily Visitor Parking Instructions
The Shrine has a limited number of parking spaces located in the parking garage of Lincoln Park 2550. These are filled on a first come first served basis.
The entrance to the garage (pictured below) is located across from 460 W Deming. This entrance is on the north-west side of the property.
• Pull up to the pedestal.
• Press the button on the intercom and an attendant will answer.
• Let them know that you are visiting the Shrine.
• You will be let in and instructed to park in any open spot, which is not signed as reserved, on the main level.
• Once you park, proceed to the pedestrian entrance on the south-west side of the garage. This is the St. James St. entrance.
• Once outside, head east (left) down St. James to the Shrine Entrance.
Special Event and Mass Parking Instructions
• Follow the above instructions.
• However, if the overhead door is open you may enter the garage and proceed until you are met with an attendant.
• Tell the attendant that you are there for the Shrine and they will allow you to park on the main level.